Buy it for less than 1/2 of what I paid for it.
Email [email@example.com] me if interested.
In addition, I have 3 cases [1 Apple leather], an iPad 10.5″ keyboard, and an Apple Pencil for discounted sale–original Apple boxes for each Apple item.
If you are possibly in the path of Hurricane Irma, I recommend the Zello Walkie Talkie App. It was a godsend for many in Texas during Hurricane Harvey. I am tuned into the Hurricane Irma Channel. It has very interesting listening–helpful & useful too.
Android App ~ iPhone/iPad App
Best to all…
Rather than enumerate each one, I think of them a a part of the table.
Nonetheless, there was a separate build for each:
Photographer’s Table [Flickr 2017 DIY Album]
- Bowl Lift
- Catch Pan
- Background Gel Rig
- Gel Frame
- Special Lighting
- Pluto Valve Arm/Rig
At this point, I could have over 21 projects completed. There are other subs, as well.
2 months 1 week, and 5 days [received 07/28]…
- Bulkhead–COMPLETED, 08/04 [Story, 1st cmt.–a doozy!]
- Painted door panels–COMPLETED, 08/04
- Window wind deflectors–COMPLETED, 08/04
- 4′ x 6′ Rug–COMPLETED, 08/05
- Bike Transport Rig [BTR]–COMPLETED, 08/14
- Graphics–COMPLETED, 08/10
- Accent lighting [Chris’ work for 3 areas of accent lighting-rewired 08/26–08/28]. 7A [reflective tiles] and 7B [3-LED Cargo Area Light Switch] COMPLETED, 08/16. 7C is yet to come.
- Driver & Passenger side window tinting—COMPLETED, 08/18
- Thinkware F770 Dash Camera—COMPLETED, 08/25 [rewired power source 08/26]
- Rhino-Rack USA Trackmount Roof Rack–COMPLETED, 10/10 [ordered 09/05].
- Side Rails–No one has found running boards, side rails/skirts for this van.