Reasons I have honed in on the Sound Shark.
This worked for me. It took longer than 35 minutes, though…
From the publisher [The Kitchen Whisper] of the Corned Beef & Cabbage Recipe I used for my St. Patrick’s Day Meal.
Now typically most people eat their corned beef either with a mustard or a horseradish. I decided to make a reduction sauce out it the juices. I mean HELLO.. that’s some good stuff left in the pan and I bet 95% of you would just pitch. WHY???
Seriously, MAKE THE SAUCE! You will never want corned beef again without it!
- Remove the meat from the crock pot and set aside. Place a tent foil on top.
- Using a slotted spoon, scoop out the veggies and place in a bowl.
- Place a sieve over top a medium pot and strain the juices into the pot.
- Place the pot over high heat.
- Bring to a boil, add in the remaining 1Tbl – 1/4 cup of the remaining brown sugar, water, horseradish, salt, pepper, grainy mustard, Worcestershire, honey, and mix.
- Put the heat to a simmer to reduce the sauce by half and it starts to thicken.
The meal was very tasty and is even better today–Saturday.
The promised update [including video] is in.
The March ship date still holds…
Hello, We are closer than ever to getting your SOLOSHOT3 Bundles out the door! This month we include a sneak-peek of the user interface (UI) that we’re pretty stoked about. We’re also excited to show off the progress we’ve made in tracking accuracy and image quality over the past several months. Check out SOLOSHOT3 in action below as it keeps our equestrian friends in the shot!
Shipping Update: Depending on when we get our certification approvals, we expect OpticX Camera Bundles to begin shipping via air freight from our manufacturer to our US distribution center between late March and mid-April. Our distribution center is ready and waiting to begin shipping onward to customers within a few days of receiving units from our manufacturing partner.
In next month’s update we will share the week your Bundle is expected to ship based on the month in which you pre-ordered. In addition, we will begin confirming shipping addresses via email in the coming weeks. Please be sure to add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe list.