This reminds me of an October 24, 2013, experience…
Ready for close to the ground shots using CamRanger & iPad Pro 10.5
With the gear I have, multiple configurations are possible, relative to the type picture in my mind’s eye. For that, I am thankful!
This setup gave me the picture below–planning for tonight, as well. I think pics after dark are more interesting [What do you think?]–lighting is key. My focus [the object of this shot] is actually the Liriope’s green berries–black in the fall.
Planted the mums & did a layout for the sidewalk
The liriope fills in where the Root Piece that I moved was.
I will plant the chrysanthemums after sunset.They go in my flagpole garden.
I do not think she would have survived another stint indoors.
My last update was 9 months ago. She seemed to be fairing reasonably well. In spite of that, the plant dropped a lot of leaves and has only grown one new round of leaves.
I have had her outside since March or so. Nonetheless, I think this plant will grow better planted in the ground, providing I can manage the days when the temps are near freezing.
I feel I do not really have a choice–inside, she will not survive. After removing her from the pot, I see the roots were not happy. Oh well…
I used 3 bags of Black Kow Manure–one beneath, one on the sides, and one to finish the sides and cover the top. The hole is deeper than needed, OTOH the depth may better protect the roots from freezing. I hope in a month I can report the Mercedes is showing new life. Please, stay tuned…