These are my last shots for a while…
Relative to perspective…
One more day–sheeting for the back panel
I am now ready to add the Polyethylene Covering to the 4 panels
Not what I had hoped for…
I was frozed at home from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm by a DSL install that didn’t happen. I am peeved. Nonetheless, I cut shapes out of the two side panels and painted the front and back triangles white. I will paint the remaining raw wood green.
I plan to finish painting Thursday and install Greenhouse Clear Plastic Film Polyethylene Covering Friday. This Mini Greenhouse will be unique.
Here is what I did today.
Yesterday, I said:
Here’s the plan: 1) Finish the two side panels by adding two 2-foot pieces of plywood at the bottom of both sides. 2) Cut about 4 polygons in the panels to see in and allow light in. 3) Build two triangle frames–front and back. 4) Paint 5) Cover the front and back panels with Twinwall Polycarbonate. Each panel can be removed
I completed items 1 & 3. I expect cut holes and to paint tomorrow–Items 2 & 4. Twinwall Polycarbonate is too expensive to crate and ship. I am looking for alternatives. I especiially like how I positioned the front and back triangles and the fitting of the side panels–like gloves.