Received an e-mail from the CatFlag maker that he shipped my Cat Windsail Saturday, 01/05/2008.
Update: As of today, 01/12/2008, I have not yet received my Catrike Windsail. To the right is a picture of the rack & panniers, with shaft for the windsail. It sits and waits…
Look closely at the top and you will see the strobe light that I’ll use with the trike–close-up below.
I expect the windsail will cover the orange portion of the strobe light. The black stripe is electrical tape, used to secure the wiring. If anything, I expect to shorten the shaft. I did not want to bother the maker by asking for dimensions. Hopefully, I’ll receive the winsail next week. I do have a USPS tracking number.
Received the German Mirrors from Rivendell Cycle Works today. For some reason, I thought the mirrors could be used as left & right mirrors–not the case. They are both for the same side–DISAPPOINTING. It’s time to see if I can make them work as I desire–stay tuned.
Again, the speaker is larger than I initially thought from the first picture of it that I saw. Here you see the speaker components. The case is open so you see where the iPod goes. Also pictures are the RF remote control; the speaker cage, the AC adapter to charge the iPod; and a carry-bag.
Received the following items today [albeit much later than hoped for–5:20 p.m.]:
- Arkel Tail Rider (sit aside)
- Fastback Systems Fastback 4.0 (check Nalgene Hydration System fit)
- Fastback Systems Flash Frame Pack (wait for trike)
- Fastback Systems NorBack Frame Pack (wait for trike)
- Incredibell XL (wait for trike)
- On-The-Go-Speaker (test)
- Arkel Tail Rider–I like the bag. I’ll just have to determine how I’ll use it, probably not on the trike.
- Fastback Systems Fastback 4.0–My 3-liter bag fits, but the Nalgene Insulator Cover has to be removed.
- Fastback Systems Flash Frame Pack–Nothing unexpected. I have one on my SXP.
- Fastback Systems NorBack Frame Pack–Nothing unexpected. I have one on my SXP.
- Incredibell XL–Nothing unexpected. It is quite compact.
- On-The-Go-Speaker–Actually iH85 (Model number) My iPod Shuffle will not work in this speaker. The iPod must dock and cannot be a 3rd Generation Ipod. Well to use it I now have to purchase a different iPod. I’ve done some Internet browsing, but have not decided which to use. This situation is unexpected, this even after a telephone call to the seller where I described what I thought was a picture of the iPod Shuffle within the case. The speaker is slightly larger than water bottle size. The picture I saw on the Internet made me think it is smaller than it is.