After 3 weeks and 4 days [received 07/28]…
- Bulkhead–COMPLETED, 08/04 [Story, 1st cmt.–a doozy!]
- Painted door panels–COMPLETED, 08/04
- Window wind deflectors–COMPLETED, 08/04
- 4′ x 6′ Rug–COMPLETED, 08/05
- Bike Transport Rig [BTR]–COMPLETED, 08/14
- Graphics–COMPLETED, 08/10
- Accent lighting [Chris’ work for 3 areas of accent lighting]–7A [reflective tiles] and 7B [3-LED Cargo Area Light Switch] COMPLETED, 08/16. 7C is yet to come.
- Driver & Passenger side window tinting—COMPLETED, 08/18
- Thinkware F770 Dash Camera—COMPLETED, 08/25
- Roof Rack–Rhino-Rack USA JA8452 Vortex RLT600 Trackmount Roof Rack ]
ordered 08/21, supposed to have shipped 08/2 [IT HAS NOT!]. Juiced Hybrid [Steven says he can have the items to me on 08/30].Here is what I have to do to install. I have removed the 10 plugs from the van. Yet another person [Paul], from Juiced Hybrid, calls and after small talk, tells me of a track substitution [4 pieces versus 2 (one for each side)]. I have CANCELLED this order! Amazon has received an “ear-full” because of Juiced Hybrids. They do not have another seller who sells this rack. I have located another vendor; but, I cannot get shipping info until 9:00 am EDT.
- Side Rails–No one has found running boards, side rails/skirts for this van.