All the devices listed,
except the Nexus 5X, does so. I have asked for assistance with it. The screen with the trike is the 5X emulator.
Note: Strangely, the code for the 5X now fires and the blog displays properly. So, all devices emulated display as I want. See my comment.
I learned yesterday that this developer tool is a part of this browser.
I’ve used the Inspect Element feature for years as a tool to write CSS code. Doing so is impossible without such a tool.
Now, I can do even more using Chrome’s device mode:
- Test my responsive designs by emulating different screen sizes and resolutions, including Retina displays.
- Evaluate my site’s performance using the network emulator, without affecting traffic to other tabs.
- Visualize and inspect CSS media queries.
- Accurately simulate device input for touch events, geolocation, and device orientation.
- Enhance my current debugging workflow by combining device mode with the existing DevTools.
This is a happy find! I am sated using Google Chrome Browser.