The first four apps for the Parrot AR.Drone
|The number of apps available for the AR.Drone seem to be “rapidly” increasing. Of course, not as fast as drone owners want—then there’s the much desired app for drone wars. The 3 new apps are getting lots of buzz on the interwebs. The newest is from AR.Max, Germany|
- Save snapshots in the app’s documents folder
- Set snapshoot frequency [1-60 seconds]
- Logs Navdata as csv file. Analyze it later with QtiPlot (Shareware)
- See current altitude in meters and centimeters
- Transferred snapshots & logs to a Mac/PC using iTunes
Update 1.0.1, pending approval, fixes bugs and optimizes performance. It adds retina graphics and iOS 3.1.3 support for the iPad.