Not forgetting the historical significance of today, December 7th–Pearl Harbor Day, I trust the march to our first 6 figure milestone has been fun, the contest and all. I look to have a blog that is as interactive as possible. You, my readers, have certainly helped make it that way and fun too. So, thanks for all the memories.
Congratulations to the winner [Contestant 3713277] of the 100K contest. It was fun watching the statistics and their effect on your predictions and my forecast. Now, that this mark has passed, my focus will be on giving you interesting material of a varied type, but based on our cycling experiences.
Thank you for all the "marks on the wall" along the way:
- November 30, 2008 ~ Began blogging at WordPress.com
- February 25, 2009 ~ 10,000 hits milestone
- March 22, 2009 ~ 15,000 hits milestone
- April 18, 2009 ~ 20,000 hits milestone
- June 9, 2009 ~ 30,000 hits milestone
- June 29, 2009 ~ 40,000 hits milestone
- July 26, 2009 ~ 50,000 hits milestone
- August 8, 2009 ~ 60,000 hits milestone [nothing published]
- September 11, 2009 ~ 70,000 hits milestone [nothing published]
- September 28, 2009 ~ 75,000 hits milestone
- October 10, 2009 ~ 80,000 hits milestone [nothing published]
- October 28, 2009 ~ 90,000 hits milestone [nothing published]
- December 07, 2009 ~ 100,000 hits milestone @ 7:27 p.m. EST
My next mark will be at 125K, and then every 25K thereafter [for the next year].