Lance is a respected rider and an example for many. Today in northern Spain he suffered a broken collar bone. We hate to hear of his crash and wish him the best. As riders, we know that if we ride, sooner or later we will go down. This is Lance’s first crash in 17 years as a professional racer. Here are a few links I’ve found that give more information on today’s events. Lance, we hope you heal quickly and are able to be back riding soon. We will be cheering for you!
- Fractured Collar Bone, comments from Lance Armstrong [Astana Cycling Teams Site]
- Lance Armstrong Breaks Collarbone [from The LIVESTRONG.com Blog]
- Lance’s Tweets [Twitter.com]
- Johan Bruyneel Tweets [Twitter.com]
- Statement  from Lance Armstrong after injury [from LIVESTRONG.com]
- Statement  from Lance Armstrong after injury [from The LIVESTRONG.com Blog]