I’ve wanted this since I began blogging with WordPress.com [November 30, 2008]. Now I have it and I’m really happy about it. I found how to on the WP.com Widgets Forum in this thread [ Images and icons- Coraline ]. Thanks to the contributors and especially panaghiotisadam, a WordPress.com Forum Volunteer, who tells us how to do it. It is more technical than I understand, you I am able to have my YouTube Videos play in my sidebar. The history on this is a matter of security concerns for WordPress. I respect that and only hoped that one day I could. That day is today! This is the code in my text wizard: I will rotate video periodically. Jus select play to begin watching in your browser. I hope you like this feature.
From Cloudaccesories/equipment attire Catbike Musashi Catrike 700 Cedar Farms Citi communications Crank Forward Cruzbike cycles cycling cyclist Delta Trikes diamond frame ElliptiGO events graphics history humor MTB news Obamicon photography places presentation Pterosail publication quadricycle RANS Stratus XP recumbent technology trailer travel Trek 5200 Trek Project One Trek Y-22 Velomobile video VK2 Walking
- Longreads’ Best of WordPress, Vol. 2 July 23, 2014
- Just Pressed: New Books by Authors on WordPress.com July 18, 2014
- Heading to BlogHer ’14 next week? So are we! July 16, 2014
- Attention, Writers: The Next Blogging U. Challenge Is Here July 14, 2014
- Street Art: Around the World in Eight Photos July 11, 2014
- Conditions for Fayetteville, NC at 4:52 pm EDTCurrent Conditions: Fair, 87 F Forecast: Wed - Isolated Thunderstorms. High: 89 Low: 74 Thu - Thunderstorms. High: 93 Low: 71 Fri - Scattered Thunderstorms. High: 87 Low: 71 Sat - Partly Cloudy. High: 92 Low: 74 Sun - Scattered Thunderstorms. High: 95 Low: 74 Full Forecast at Yahoo! Weather (provided by The Weather Channel)
- Conditions for Fayetteville, NC at 4:52 pm EDT
This work by jalexartis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
My selection of, and comments on, products in this Blog are neither an endorsement, nor a disapproval of a particular product or products. It is just my choice and my opinion on products I selected of many products available. I have no association with any company mentioned. I provide links to various companies so that you may easily obtain information, if desired, about products or references. I am a member of the Cross Creek Cycling Club-C4, Fayetteville, NC.