This gentleman has quite a resume:
Greg believes that human power is the most awe-inspiring yet underutilized source of power on the planet. His mission is to conquer the world by human power and to inspire you to join him and explore your own human powered potential.
- Set three world records using human power: [on land; on water; & in the sky]
- Cross the Pacific Ocean by human power
- Cross the Sahara Desert by human power
- Cross the Greenland Ice Cap by human power
- Complete the toughest Ironman on the planet
- Complete the toughest 100 mile ultramarathon
- Complete the toughest bike race on the planet
||Goals Not Yet Completed
|1~on land; 1-on water; & 5
||1-in the sky; 2; 3; 4; 6; & 7
In July Greg Kolodziejzyk will make a world record attempt by trying to ride a recumbent 3,000 miles. This is different. His route is from Victoria, Canada to Hawaii. But, there are no roads. That is correct. Greg will pedal across the ocean. His world-record attempt is expected to take between 40 to 80 days.
More to follow…
I will use this safety triangle [Nathan Magnetic L.E.D. Clip-On Light (Yellow)] on my trailer, mounting it on the appendage I added to the rear of the trailer to hold the fender that will be used for the small solar panels for the DiNotte Tail Lights.
I prefer the size and color of this triangle versus the much larger [16" x 14"] SMV [Slow Moving Vehicles] Emblem required of vehicles that use the roadway, but travel less than 25 mph [bicycles exempted].
Product Dimensions: 11.8 x 9 x 0.2 inches ; 2.6 ounces
I’ll receive it
Wednesday, 03/03 [now Tuesday 03/02] and get pics up late p.m.
Continue reading A Trailer for Fargo ~ DIY [Safety Triangle]